THE ROOMS :
With 17 function rooms, including a boardroom, the Grand Ballroom, and a lush garden and pool area as an outdoor venue, the hotel must be almost a compulsory consideration for meetings, seminars, conferences and wedding banquets. The hotel is able to cater to varied and demanding needs.
Complementing the above-mentioned facilities are some 400 plus car parking bays and ease of approach to the premises.
The hotel’s themed restaurants and bars give guests ample opportunity to savour delectable dishes at:
- Taman Bumbu, unique Indonesian and International fare
- Hua Ting, Cantonese and Seafood restaurant
- Matsu, Japanese restaurant
- Art and Bakery Corner, savor the rich aroma of freshly-brewed coffees and teas
, partnered exquisitely with delectable, freshly-baked cakes and pastries
- Lobby Lounge, relax and enjoy the warm and subdued ambience of lobby
lounge with soft jazz and standard music.
Linger for a drink or two while listening to the live performance of popular local entertainers